A Sidebar, Please

Whether it's the gist of a news story or the conference between a judge and attorneys, sidebars are places where things happen. The same is true here.

I have visited some of the blogs on our sidebar here, but only one or two at a time. Right now Beloved Husband is ill with an upper-respiratory that I just went through, so I have a great deal of time -- and absolutely no energy. Perfect storm to visit each and every one of the blogs on the sidebar.

It has been my loss to have waited so long.

I've added some RSS feeds from ones that piqued my interest so I'll know when there is an update to their pages. There are newlyweds and silver-haired couples; there are pastors with years in the pulpit and new graduates looking over the fields, white unto harvest.

The greatest gift these sidebar blogs give me is the continuity from generation to generation that His word is being read, spoken and shared. This brings about a strong promise from our Lord:

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11 KJV)

The Lord is sending His word around the world. It is a blessing to be a part of that!! Read the sidebar.

1 comment:

KJV4ME said...

Great post! :) There are some GREAT blogs here, I agree! Whenever I have free time I go through and I always get blessing after blessing!