What Blessings Do You Take For Granted?

Deuteronomy 29:5 And I have led you forty years in the wilderness: your clothes are not waxen old upon you, and thy shoe is not waxen old upon thy foot.

In our text this morning, Moses is winding up on his final instruction to Israel before they cross the Jordan River into the Promise Land. When I read this verse this morning, I thought about Israel and how all they ever seemed to do was complain about what they didn't have. Yet, Moses is reminding them that there were some blessings and provisions that they took for granted.

This got me to thinking this morning: what blessing in my life do I take for granted? May each of us take the time to count our blessings, and name them one by one. And you know what - it may surprise you what the Lord has done!

No comments: