My New Adventure - Coupons!

I am starting this blog today to journal every step of my foray into saving money online. I will be blogging a few times a week, and posting all the information, tips, and success I have.

Today I signed up at the Proctor and Gamble site for their free samples. They should be mailing me about ten of them, ranging from dog food to heartburn medication, all at absolutely no cost. These samples can be received every quarter. I also entered two sweepstakes there, and signed up for some coupons to be mailed to me.

I also did a lot of online research, read some blogs, and have been working on my webpage. Facebook has some terrific Fan Pages for couponers, and I put some of my favorite ones at the link at the top of this page.

I welcome any tips or advice, and I hope to provide an income for my family by saving more of the income we already have. My goal is $100.00 a week in savings and free offers. Thanks for reading along!

No comments: