Series Devotionals

I wanted to make a note about the series of devotionals we have at KJV Devos. We are going through a book in parts, as us usual, and right now it is Andrew Murray's "With Christ in the School of Prayer". If you have read this work in the past, it's a good way to refresh what you learned in small nuggets. I am reposting with permission Brother David Smallwood's study on Psalms 23 which has been a personal blessing to me. Additionally, Brother Brad Gilbert is starting a look at Proverbs during the month of May. I am really looking forward to this Proverb a Day devotion in blog form.

As always, if you know of a good IFB KJV devotion, please let me know so I can include it there. KJV Devos was started because I had such a hard time finding good devotions, free of heresy or liberalism; thank the Lord we now have a number of good authors or devotions with permission to republish there.

If you have a blog with a sidebar, please consider adding our automatic widget. If you use pages, you can change the size of the gadget to act as part of your blog for fresh content (example here). Colors and size, even font, are easy to adapt.
Copy and paste for 200px widget:

No comments: