Little Things to be Thankful about

Have you ever thought about how much you have? How much the Lord has given you? I know I don't do it all the time!
As I looked around tonight at my siblings, I think "Am I really thanking the Lord every day for the wonderful family he's given me?" At that time when you are arguing with your brother or sister, or telling them to go away.... do you ever stop to think about this: What if something happened to them tonight or tomorrow... you can't take words or thoughts back, so you would be stuck with guilt! What about with your parents, or with your husband/wife?
I try to remember this each time. I look around and thank the Lord for the wonderful home he has provided me with... a warm bed to sleep in at night, a roof to keep me dry from the rain, snow and severe weather, a computer to be able to keep in touch with friends and family, a piano that I can make music on to honor and please the Lord, Food to keep me healthy and full, and so much more that I can't even describe how good I really have it!
I know that I do not do this, but it is something that we all should be doing..... think of all the little things that the Lord has provided us with that we don't even second think about.... bikes to ride, a paved road to ride it on, wonderful green grass, bugs (believe it or not!), friends, shoes, clothes, water, people that invent things to help us do better in life, health---- and on the list goes of all those little things that we miss thanking the Lord about!

Lets try to think about this as we go through life!


Thank you Lord for EVERYTHING that you have given me, my freedom, my Liberty, my church, my home, my family and friends... YOU ARE SO GOOD TO US!

No comments: