"Who I Am In Christ"


I am complete in Him Who is the Head of all principality and power
Colossians 2:10.


I am alive with Christ
Ephesians 2:5.


I am free from the law of sin and death
Romans 8:2.


I am born of God, and the evil one does not touch me
I John 5:18.


I am holy and without blame before Him in love
I Peter 1:16; Ephesians 1:4


I have the mind of Christ
Philippians 2:5; I Corinthians 2:16


I have the peace of God that passes all understanding available to me
Philippians 4:7


I have the Greater One living in me;
greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world
I John 4:4


I have received the gift of righteousness by Jesus Christ
Romans 5:17


I have received the spirit of wisdom and the eyes of my understanding are enlightened Ephesians 1:17,18

I have put off the old man and put on the new man
Colossians 3:9-10


I lack nothing I need for my God supplies all of my need
according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus
Philippians 4:19


I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith
Ephesians 6:16


I can do all things through Christ Jesus
Philippians 4:13


I was redeemed to show forth the praises of God Who
has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light
I Peter 2:9


I am God’s child for I am born again of the
incorruptible seed of the Word of God
I Peter 1:23


I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ
unto good works
Ephesians 2:10


I am a new creature in Christ
II Corinthians 5:17


I am spiritually alive to God
I Thessalonians 5:23; Romans 6:11


I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind
II Corinthians 4:4


I am a joint-heir with Christ
Romans 8:17


I am more than a conqueror through Him
Who loves me
Romans 8:37.


I am able to overcome the enemy by the
blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony
Rev12:11


I am a partaker of His divine nature
II Peter 1:3-4


I am an ambassador for Christ
II Corinthians 5:20


I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation, a purchased people
I Peter 2:9


I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ
II Corinthians 5:21.


I am the temple of the Holy Spirit;
I am not my own
I Corinthians 6:19.


I am a light to the world
Matthew 5:14.


I am His elect, full of mercy, kindness,
humility, and longsuffering
Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12.

I am forgiven of all my sins and
washed in the Blood
Ephesians 1:7


I am delivered from the power of darkness and
translated into God’s kingdom
Colossians 1:13


I am redeemed from the curse of sin
Galatians 3:13


I am called of God to be the voice of His praise
II Timothy 1:9; Psalm 66:8


I am raised up with Christ and seated
in heavenly places
Colossians 2:12; Ephesians 2:6


I am greatly loved by God (Colossians 3:12; Romans 1:7;
I Thessalonians 1:4; Ephesians 2:4

I am strengthened with all might according
to His glorious power
Colossians 1:11


I am running a race toward the goal
to win the prize
Philippians 3:14


For God has not given us a spirit of fear;
but of power, love, and a sound mind
II Timothy 1:7


I live yet not I but Christ
Galatians 2:20


(List compiled by Sam Ludvicek)

Blessings!

Morning Cuppas With Glenys

No comments: