IT ALL STARTS WITH "U"





"Before U were thought of or time had begun,
God stuck U in the name of His Son..
And each time U pray, you'll see it's true,
You can't spell out JesUs and not include U.
You're a pretty big part of His wonderful name,
For U, He was born; that's why He came.
And His great love for U is the reason He died.
It even takes U to spell crUcified.
Isn't it thrilling and splendidly grand
He rose from the dead, with U in His plan?
The stones split away, the gold trUmpet blew,
And this word resUrrection is spelled with a U.
When JesUs left earth at His Upward ascension,
He felt there was one thing He just had to mention.
"Go into the world and tell them it's true
That I love them all - Just like I love U."
So many great people are spelled with a U,
Don't they have a right to know JesUs too?
It all depends now on what U will do,
He'd like them to know,
But it all starts with U."
copied

"I am so happy today and the sun shines bright, The clouds have been rolled away;
For the Savior said, Whosoever will May come with Him to stay.
All my hopes have been raised, O His name be praised, His glory has filled my soul; I've been lifted up, And from sin set free, His blood has made me whole.
O what wonderful love, O what grace divine, That Jesus should die for me; I was lost in sin, for the the world I pinned, But now I AM SET FREE!"WHOSOEVER, MEANETH ME!!"

I am so happy today that "whosoever" did mean me. I was saved 57 years ago and thank God I am saved today!! My sins have been washed away, underneath the blood that Jesus shed for me on Calvary. They have been cast as far as the East is from the West!! Never to be remembered by the Lord God,ANYMORE. If you know me then you may remember them but that doesn't matter at all. I am a sinner saved by Grace! I could do nothing to save myself and it is the Lord God, Who keeps me. I have failed since being saved and will fail again if I take another breath but I AM SAVED !!

I am "SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF THE CRUCIFIED ONE!"I am "a child of the Father,joint-heir with the Son.""The Father He spake, and His will it was done;Great
price of my pardon, His own precious Son;" "All hail to the Father, all hail to the Son, All hail to the Spirit, the great Three in One!Saved by the blood of the Crucified One!"

I know some may think I talk about this too much but when God has done something so wonderful for you, how can you keep your mouth shut. Each year that I live,which will be 68 soon, I realize all the more what a precious price was paid for my salvation those many years ago on the cross of Calvary by the Holy Lamb of God, Jesus Christ. I would not be able to live for their is within me a heart so full of thanksgiving that I do believe if I was quiet, this would be the time the rocks would SING OUT. So, I tell all who will listen what the Lord has done for me and that it really is no secret, He will do the same for you!! connie, a child of the King

No comments: