Wednesday's Wonderful Words of Life








“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” John 14:1-3

The first time I really used this verse in my life was way back in 1978, I was getting ready to have a major surgery, and was reading my Bible, Jesus jumped out of the pages with this verse. I had been really concerned about this upcoming ordeal, and needed comfort and encouragement, my Lord and Saviour met that need that day, and every one I have had since then.

Jesus is not only Saviour, he is our roots, he is our rock, he keeps us grounded in God's holy word, he keeps our feet from falling, and he has prepared a place in heaven just for us. We all know Jesus cannot lie, he is without sin, he is the only perfect one ;and he told us he would prepare a place for us, and if he goes to all of that trouble to make a special home and he said mansion, in heaven then we certainly can be sure he will come again for us, he will take us to be in that wonderful place called heaven and to live with him forever and ever.

I know my mansion will be lit with his illumination, and decorated with his many jewel and beautiful purples, and brilliant pearls, we can never be sure what our economy will do here on earth, it is run by man, and man is certainly self destructive, it seems every day the financial parts of our lives get worse, but with God that is not so, when we put our trust in him, we do see the light at the end of the tunnel, we can face tomorrow because Jesus gives us that assurance of his grace, his love, and his hand of protection. As I write this out, he touches my heart, ever so much with this special verse today, Let Not YOUR be heart be troubled.. Look to him for all your answers, look to him for your peace in a troubled time, God bless you this day, and may God bless America.

No comments: